“When it comes to live remixers, Washington, D.C.-based DJ ENFERNO immediately comes to mind. The former DMC champ has built a reputation for delivering creative and impressive routines in recent years, averaging over 100,000 views per video.
Now, returning for his first solo routine since 2014, ENFERNO has flipped Just Blaze and Baauer’s trap anthem “Higher.” The four-minute video includes scratching, juggling, finger drumming, and piano playing — at times simultaneously.” – djcity
Here’s a complete list of the equipment that ENFERNO used for the routine:
– Apple MacBook Pro
– Native Instruments Maschine Mikro
– Native Instruments Maschine MK2
– Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
– Native Instruments Traktor Audio 6
– Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS
– Technics 1200s
– Ableton Live 9
– Native Instruments Kontakt New York Concert Grand
– Native Instruments Massive
– Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro 2
Push boundaries, not the “play” button.
Share this video if you support the #LiveRemix movement.
I’m going back to DJ school. https://t.co/KNcEX7iN6h”
— Just Blaze (@JustBlaze) April 6, 2016